- Adult size, Overall-style snow bibs (Small – 4XL)
- Adult Snow Boots (Women’s 5 – Men’s 13)
- We have a limited supply of children’s bibs, but no boots.
What to Bring:
- Ski apparel including coats, warm boots, socks, gloves, and hats are appropriate for all activities.You can shed clothes if you are hot.
- Dress in layers!
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- Eye protection! You cannot participate without it!Goggles are recommended, but sunglasses are okay.
- Extra socks/clothes in case you get wet.
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Face masks
- Neck gators
- Warm waterproof boots
- Come ready to have a good time!
- Cotton! Cotton freezes when wet and then you are cold!
- Jeans or other non-waterproof apparel
- Real or fake fur when dogsledding (fur trim on coats is ok)
- Cowboy boots or other slick-soled shoes
- Coming without enough gear! Come over-prepared! You can take off clothes if you are hot!
- Bringing doggie treats of any kind! You will get to help give them their after-run snack that WE provide.
- Free transportation provided for dogsled customers (1 Hour tours only) at designated spots in Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Frisco, Beaver Creek and Vail. First come, first serve basis. Call for times amd availability.
- If you are driving to us, arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
- If we are picking you up, plan to be at the pick-up location 5-10 minutes early. We run on a tight schedule and drivers cannot wait for late arrivals.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy (72 hrs. for large groups). If you cancel within this period, you will be charged full price for the activity. Reservations made within 48 hrs. of the activity are non-refundable.
- We run snow or shine and will only cancel due to poor visibility on the trail.
- You will be outside for 1 1/2 hrs. or more depending on what activity you are participating in. dress warmly and bring extra clothes so you will be comfortable!
You cannot participate in activities if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have been drinking or using other illicit substances
- We reserve the right to refuse service if we think you are physically unable to participate safely
- are under 3 years of age. If your child is within 2 months of his/her 3rd birthday, talk to one of the reservationists.
- We reserve the right to decide whether children meet age requirements
- A signed liability waiver is required for all participants.
10% discount for groups of 10 or more when directly booked through Alpine!
18% Gratuity will be added for Groups of 10 or more
Please click here for a printable version of this page.
NOTE: Navigation systems can be unreliable in the mountains. Printable directions are available on the website, are easy to follow and will bring you right to our door. Feel free to enter our physical address into your GPS, but we would suggest you play it safe and take the printed directions also.